Bertie Higgins Official Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..?

4 posters

Go down

What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..? Empty What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..?

Post  IslandGuy Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:59 am

THIS was a factor of my last GF and I breaking-up. She was 50 years old and liked that heavy-metal rock .... and I could barely get her to listen to any of BH's music. She said she LOVED that kind-of NOISE music .. but it did not touch-her like music should really "touch" people .. like give them goose-bumps.

Most all of BH's music does that to me ...along with the sounds tracks to movies like Basic-Instinct and 9 1/2 Weeks. REAL music instead of just "noise".

Your thoughts?

IslandGuy

http://drtq@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..? Empty Music

Post  pillowlady64730@yahoo.com Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm

I have to agree. Whether it is something he wrote or covering other people's, whatever he sings has a message and is done so well, I don't see how anyone could like heavy metal over his. Don't like that myself, to me it is just noise. I think Bertie is one of the greatest songwriters that ever lived. And just about the greatest singer. There are some that are as good as he is, but none better. In person he is awesome.

pillowlady64730@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..? Empty Re: What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..?

Post  ladylove Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:53 am

I'm not into any kind of music that I can't sing along to in my car while I'm driving to and from work. So Bertie is one of them guys that I listen to. I just wish he was on the radio a whole lot more.
ladylove
ladylove

Back to top Go down

What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..? Empty Bertie's Music

Post  Dana Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:57 am

I suppose it's a matter of taste. For me personally, Bertie's music has touched a special place in my heart. My children make fun of me for it, but they're only 14 and 10 and have no taste...not yet anyway! LOL! I'm sure my husband doesn't love Bertie's music as much as I do, but because he loves me, he willingly listens along with me and doesn't complain.

I honestly don't know how one could listen to Bertie Higgins and not be moved...his lyrics, his music, his voice....incredible! And he has the most beautiful brown eyes...what's not to love?
Dana
Dana

Back to top Go down

What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..? Empty Re: What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..?

Post  ladylove Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:01 am

I agree with you Dana, add to it he has a great voice. One you could melt into very easily.
ladylove
ladylove

Back to top Go down

What do you think of people who do NOT like BH's muzak ..? Empty Bertie's Music

Post  Dana Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 am

You are absolutely right, Pat! Wouldn't mind be stranded on one of those tropical islands alone with him Wink!
Dana
Dana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum