Bertie Higgins Official Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollywood Walk of Fame

3 posters

Go down

Hollywood Walk of Fame Empty Hollywood Walk of Fame

Post  pillowlady64730@yahoo.com Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 am

I am so excited!!!! Bertie has agreed to let me nominate him for a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He says he will work with me to get an application in before next May 31. Everyone keep your fingers crossed as I can't think of anyone who is more deserving.

pillowlady64730@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Walk of Fame Empty Re: Hollywood Walk of Fame

Post  ladylove Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:31 pm

If you need any help let me know I'll do what I can to get him that Star. This is one Star I will be at when he gets it. Great Idea. Glad he's welling to have one.
ladylove
ladylove

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 am

Wow, that is so cool Cool! What is all involved? I'd love to help out in any way too! Keep us posted.
Dana
Dana
Dana

Back to top Go down

Hollywood Walk of Fame Empty Hollywood Walk of Fame

Post  pillowlady64730@yahoo.com Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:57 am

With Bertie's help, I have to complete an application, giving them all the information they need to consider him. You know I feel that, though he isn't as big a star as a lot of them, he is really great at what he does and his longevity alone should qualify him. Anyway, the only stumbling block would be the $25,000. fee. I suggested to Bertie that if we notify all members of his fan club and on this forum and ask for a donation, I think we could raise the money. He hasn't commented on that yet and we don't have to do anything about it until after the June selections are made public. So, I don't know how he wants to handle it but he seemed enthused so I'm sure that, one way or another, it will all come together. Be sure, I will do everything I can to be there. The committee contacts the selected people & they set up a date for the ceremony, agreeable to all parties. Can you tell I'm excited? He is such a wonderful person and deserves any honor that comes his way.

pillowlady64730@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Yes, can tell you're excited, but what a great idea! He is certainly deserving of it.
Dana
Dana

Back to top Go down

Post  ladylove Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 pm

I know Bertie has a fan club on FaceBook, that I'm a member of When you get the word to go with the gathering of the money. We can post something about it there too. They have at least 130 members if not more. Keep us posted if there's anything we can do to help.
ladylove
ladylove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down