Bertie Higgins Official Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New album out...

+2
Floridian47
Eikoppen
6 posters

Go down

New album out... Empty New album out...

Post  Eikoppen Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:16 pm

...and NO ONE even mention it?

Eikoppen

Back to top Go down

New album out... Empty Re: New album out...

Post  Floridian47 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:41 pm

probably because these new message boards are brand new. "Captiva" is supposed to be the name, right? anyone elese know anything more about it. I always love a new Bertie CD! Very Happy
Floridian47
Floridian47

Back to top Go down

Post  Briant Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:06 pm

I've seen a song list of the new album with sixteen tracks on it! Looks like a must to me, but I don't think it is out yet here in the UK where I live. I'll ask my daughter who lives in the USA to get me a copy!
Here is the track list I've seen: Very Happy
Cowboys of the Caribbean/ The first time ever I saw your face/ Stir it up/ Brown eyed girl/ Blue Bayou/ Sloop John B/ If I said you had a beautiful body/ Key Largo/ Brandy/ Getting the wrinkles out/ Key Largo #2 (duet)/ Somewhere over the rainbow/Flags on fire/ Banana Boat Song/ Sea of Cortez/ Fireworks/ Who are you pretty for

Briant

Back to top Go down

Post  ladylove Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:43 am

So glad there's a new CD out cheers But can someone tell me where I can buy it? I know it's on Amazon.com. But I don't have a credit card or a gift card to use there. Can I get it at a place like a bookstore that sells cd? Thanks much.
ladylove/Patricia
ladylove
ladylove

Back to top Go down

Post  Pat Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:05 pm

I just got Captiva from ITUNES. It is really great. I went to high school with Bertie in Tarpon Springs. He's a cool guy and I knew I would hear him on the radio one day. He always was a great musician, he always had a band in school and he played several Sweet 16 parties that I went to. On Captiva he puts some new twists on some great standards

Ladylove, Goto the store and get an ITUNES giftcardfor $15.00 and download it for $9.99.

Pat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicki Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 am

Always a surprise, and yet so familiar. I LOVE the new album. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.
Vicki
Vicki

Back to top Go down

Post  ladylove Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 am

I finely did break down and ordered it from amazon.com. I also order another one of Bertie's CD's at the same time. Both are wonderful and I love listening to whatever he puts out.
ladylove
ladylove

Back to top Go down

New album out... Empty Captiva album...

Post  Briant Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:42 am

Bertie's new CD has a pleasing mixture of oldies and new songs along with tunes associated with other singers. I think it probably mirrors what you would see and hear at one of Bertie's shows. Summer sounds!

Briant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down